5560looking for US radio stations

  • Hans Stoeve
    Sep 1, 1999
      if anyone in the states can help, here is some info on charlie chan who is
      looking to do
      some interviews while she is over in the states. all help appreciated. In
      case you are wondering who charlie chan is please read on.

      I am the Australian Composer who has just completed the score for the
      feature film Me Myself I. This film was financed and produced by the
      French production company Gaumont (credits include Diva, The Big Blue, The
      Fifth Element, The Professional and the forthcoming Joan of Arc) It is
      being distributed by Buena Vista International (UK/EU) and Sony Classics
      (USA). Me Myself I was written and directed by Oscar nominee Pip Karmel
      (Best Achievement in Editing - Shine) and stars Rachel Griffiths (also an
      Oscar nominee for Hillary and Jackie). With screenings of the film
      commencing this fall throughout the world, there is no better time to get
      my music heard on the airwaves. I'm looking for people to talk to, send my
      current swag of CD's to and generally be supported by! I'm currently
      working on my fourth CD and an album of remixes. Other projects for
      1999-2000 include an orchestral/music technology commission for the West
      Australian Ballet, soundtracks for several local networks and a series for
      National Geographic, which will be screened in the USA early next year. I
      am also involved in two other feature film projects whose titles I cannot
      disclose, however both directors are well known sucessful Australians. I
      sell my CD's from my web site, which has been very positive 7800 CD's in 1
      year!. The site also offers information and lots of downloadable files -
      including mpeg3 versions of interviews recorded in Australia. I also
      currently receive weekly airplay on "Echoes," a US syndicated ambient
      program. I'll be in... LA, San Francisco, Toronto, New York, Philly,
      Nashville, Memphis, New York then London and Paris in the month of
      September... and yes there can be side trips.. :))) within reason.. If
      there is anyone out there who would like product or wants to hear my
      work... go to www.charliechanmusic.com or call our toll free number 1 888
      467 2183 and Mary our US Operations and Communications Manager will assist
      you to get closer to my music. Thanks for reading this! Charlie Chan
      Composer.

      Best Wishes

      Hans Stoeve
      c/o Power Spot 89.7FM
      Sydney, Australia

      http://www.users.bigpond.com/nadabrahma
      reviews / interviews / cd's for sale / the ultimate Jon Hassell webpage

      subscribe to the Jon Hassell discussion group
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/powerspot

      We always welcome new material for review and airplay. If interested

      please forward on to:

      3 / 12 Murdoch St
      Cremorne NSW 2090

      *** the further one goes