4950Check out the JNR archives, no show on 8/1/99!

  • David Beardsley
    Jul 31, 1999
      Juxtaposition Net Radio, the internets first all
      microtonal streaming audio program will be off the
      air on 8/1/99 due to a server upgrade at Love Underground
      Vision Radio. But please stop by the archives and
      open your ears at:

      http://www.virtulink.com/immp/jux/j_index.htm#events

      Hopefuly I'll be back on the air on 8/8/99 at 11am-1pm EDST.

      Here's I've been playing on recent programs:

      July 11, 1999
      Hariprasad Chaurasia, Tantras of Gy�t�,
      Tuvan Throat Singing, Paul Pena, David Hykes,
      Jim Cole and Spectral Voices.

      July 18, 1999
      Sounds of North American Tree Frogs,
      Glen Branca, Wendy Carlos.