494Re: Welcome to thewire@onelist.com

  • Davis Ford
    Jul 4, 1998
      >>Free web-based email, Forever, From anywhere!
      >ok...maybe i didn't make myself clear on that junk email thang. don't send
      >stuff like this or you'll get booted.

      perhaps a bit hasty in my judgement. someone informed me this is an
      automatic message tacked on to every message from users of this email
      service. however, i guess i lashed out because they offered no content in
      their post, and all i read was this advertisement (i abhor advertising..one
      reason i was trying to find an advertising free host for this mailing
      list...still working on that)

      does anyone have the new autechre yet?

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic