3907Chicago

  • John Straub
    May 10, 1999
      Brazen Stupidity (aka Nirav) asked:

      >I'm going to be in Chicago from the 20-24.
      >Does anyone have any info about shows/stores/clubs and that sort of thing?

      It's an obvious chain with 2 locations downtown and one out in Evanston,
      but they're good: Reckless Records.

      Grab a copy of the Chicago Reader as soon as you get into town. It's the
      weekly Arts & Entertainment paper. It's free I think. There's a web site
      that's not officially affiliated, but still probably worth checking out
      before you leave town:

      http://www.chireader.com

      JDS

      * *
      * The Kraft-o-Matic Bed o' Nails *
      * *
      * A weekly netcast of music programmed to be *
      * highly adjustable, though not guaranteed to be comfortable. *
      * *
      * http://WSUM.wisc.edu *
      * *
      * Tuesdays 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM (US Central Time) *
      * 11:00 PM - 2:00 AM (GMT) *
      * *