30online resources

  • Davis Ford
    May 4, 1998
      Hey, pretty quiet on this list.

      I've been searching dillegently for some online record stores to buy a
      few things from the Wire. I haven't had alot of luck. I'm looking to
      get that Scott4 project on Satellite Records. I also want to find the
      soundtrack for "Enter The Dragon" by Lalo Schifrin. I'm also looking
      for stuff by David Kristian. Does anyone buy stuff online, and if so,
      where?

      Incidentally, I found a pretty respectable drum & bass store: Breakbeat
      Science in NYC. They have quite a bit of good stuff. You can find 'em
      at:

      http://www.breakbeatscience.com/shop/web_store.cgi

      davis
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic