2638With respect, Kosovo/this list/Conet Project

  • Peter Becker
    Mar 29 7:19 AM
      > Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 15:03:32 +0100
      > From: "Djordje Tomic" <tomicd@...>
      > Subject: Are you afraid...

      * With respect to the politically/socially minded poster who
      emailed this list ( and other lists I'm on ), *please* regard that
      this is an inappropriate post. I am not a list nazi ( many online know me
      as having quite an open mind ) I have to speak up on how this type of
      post has NO RELEVANCE to The Wire list ( or other lists you have hit up).
      When we start talking freely about bicycling, cooking and alternative
      sexuality, maybe we can start talking about Kosovo.

      Again, *respect* for your ideas ( I even agree with them ) but this is no
      place for a political forum about non musical issues.

      * This list, imo, should stay the way it is. It's perfect. I recommend
      the digest for those getting clogged.

      * Anyone who bought The Conet Project who is willing to submit
      their email adresses *privately* for a survey I'm doing, please do so.
      This will not amount to a spam or a solicitation. I'm doing research.

      Thanks,

      Peter
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic