2385CDs For Sale/Trade

  • Otis Wheeler
    Mar 14, 1999
      Hi,
      I have the following CDs available for sale or trade. The prices
      might seem steep on a few things, this is mostly because I�d prefer
      to trade. If you�re buying, shipping is $2.00, any size order, to the
      US (overseas shipping at cost). You can check out my eBay feedback at
      the following address, if you like:
      http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=owheeler
      @...

      email: owheeler@...

      Barry Adamson: As Above So Below $6
      Arab Strap: Philophobia (promo) $5
      Belle & Sebastian: The Boy With The Arab Strap $10
      Dan Bern: Dog Boy Van $7
      Dan Bern: One Dance (promo) $3
      Bjork: Debut $8
      Simon Bonney: Everyman $4
      David Bowie: Outside $5
      The Brian Jonestown Massacre: Take It From The Man! (no back cover) $4
      Jeff Buckley: Sketches For My Sweetheart the Drunk (2 CD set) $10
      Butthole Surfers: Electric Larryland $5
      Nick Cave & Shane MacGowan: What A Wonderful World $15
      Eugene Chadbourne: Eddie Chatterbox Double Trio Love Album $8
      Chrome: Half Machine Lip Moves / Damon Edge: The Surreal Rock $8
      Shirley Collins: Fountain of Snow $10
      Current 93/HOH: Island $14
      Christoph de Babalon: If You're Into It, I'm Out of It $8
      Die Haut: Head On $20
      Die Haut: Sweat $20
      Ani DiFranco: Little Plastic Castle $8
      Einst�rzende Neubauten: Tabula Rasa $8
      Electric Company: Studio City $8
      Alec Empire: The Destroyer $8
      Filter: Short Bus $6
      Fluffy: 5 Live $4
      Gallon Drunk: Tonite�The Singles Bar (cutout) $3
      Philip Glass: Low Symphony $10
      Hoedh: Hymnus $8
      Ice: Bad Blood $6
      Krakatau: Matinale $8
      Arto Lindsay: Hyper Civilizado $6
      Thurston Moore: Psychic Hearts $6
      Mudhoney: Piece of Cake $5
      My Bloody Valentine: Loveless $8
      Pop Will Eat Itself: Dos Dedos Mis Amigos $8
      Prick: s/t $6
      Rebekah: Remember To Breathe $2
      Ryuichi Sakamoto: Anger / Grief $6
      Sol Invictus: The Killing Tide $10
      Sol Invictus: Lex Talionis $10
      Sonic Youth: Experimental Jet Set, Trash, and No Star $5
      Sonic Youth: Screaming Fields of Sonic Love $8
      Spiritualized: Ladies & Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space $8
      The Swans: Children of God $10
      Television: Adventure $8
      These Immortal Souls: I�m Never Gonna Die Again $6
      Throbbing Gristle: Greatest Hits $8
      Amon Tobin: Bricolage (promo) $5
      Twisted Science: Blown $6
      Simon Fisher Turner: Edward II $6
      Tony Wakeford: La Croix $10
      soundtrack: Trespass $5
      sountrack: The Crow: City of Angels $6
      v/a: You�ve Got The Fucking Power (DHR comp. - sealed) $4

      Wants:
      avant-rock, out-jazz, krautrock, noise, musique concrete, improv, et
      al., but also stuff like Scott Walker, Lee Hazlewood, Serge
      Gainsbourg, John Fahey, etc. Just send your list.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic