      From: Jon Attwood <jon@...>
      To: thewire@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 1:55 pm
      Subject: [thewire] Re: ADMIN: end of the list?

      of course it'll be sad to see it go, but it's mostly (ab)used by people like
      me for advertising their wares these days, interesting as that may be for
      some, i can understand the decision - and second the thanks for your work

      jon/yellow6

      - y e l l o w 6 -
      <http://www.yellow6.com/> www.yellow6.com

      - make mine music -