19851Evan "Bluetech" Bartholomew Echoes interview repeat

  • John Diliberto
    Nov 16, 2007
      ECHOES
      A Nightly Music Soundscape
      Over 130 Radio Stations

      INTERVIEWS AND HIGHLIGHTS

      Friday 11/16
      AN INTERVIEW WITH EVAN BARTHOLOMEW: THE CLASSICAL SIDE OF BLUETECH
      An electronica composer creates ambient chamber music work
      We know Evan Bartholomew as Bluetech, one of the most inventive
      ambient and electronic composers of the last few years. But Evan
      grew up studying classical music and piano. He brings that side to
      bear on a CD called Borderlands. We talk with Evan about picking up
      the digital baton.

      For other Echoes features this month, go to:
      http://www.echoes.org/comingup.html#1029

      John Diliberto
      ((( (((echoes))) )))
      Producer/Host
      1-610-827-9600

      Read the Echoes Blog-Hear Echoes 24/7-Sign up for Echoes Interview
      Podcast, Join us at www.myspace.com/echoesspace
      http://www.echoes.org

      Mail To:
      Echoes