19777Robin Guthrie & Harold Budd Echoes Podcast

  • John Diliberto
    Aug 13, 2007
      In case you missed the radio show, the Robin Guthrie & Harold Budd
      interview is this week's Echoes Podcast.

      HAROLD BUDD & ROBIN GUTHRIE: SHOEGAZERS IN AMBIENCE
      The originator of Dream Guitar returns to the avatar of Ambient Chamber Music
      Harold Budd is the keyboardist who created the sound of ambient
      chamber music. As the guitarist of The Cocteau Twins, Robin Guthrie
      created dream guitar textures. The two musicians got together in the
      1980s for the album The Moon and the Melodies and have reunited some
      20 years later for the soundtrack to Mysterious Skin and a pair of
      atmospherically chilled albums, After the Night Falls and Before the
      Day Breaks. They were our CDs of the Month in June and now we talk
      with the musicians who made them.

      Podcast link is on the Echoes homepage www.echoes.org

      John Diliberto
      ((( (((echoes))) )))
      Producer/Host
      1-610-827-9600

      Read the Echoes Blog-Hear Echoes 24/7-Sign up for Echoes Interview
      Podcast, Join us at www.myspace.com/echoesspace
      http://www.echoes.org

      Mail To:
      Echoes