19582Albums of the year 2006

  • Andrew Cox
    Jan 7, 2007
      As no-one else has posted year-end lists, I thought I would:

      Album of the Year
      Fujiya & Miyagi - Transparent Things (glorious krautrock tinged pop).

      The rest:
      Emerge - Immersion
      Tim Hecker - Harmony In Ultraviolet
      Orla Wren - Butterfly Wings Make
      Ryan Teague - Coins And Crosses
      Grails - Black Tar Prophecies Vol's 1, 2 & 3
      Inch-Time - As The Moon Draws Water
      Sir Richard Bishop - Fingering The Devil
      Michael Leviton - My Favorite Place to Drown
      Tunng - Comments of the Inner Chorus
      United Bible Studies - The Shore That Fears The Sea
      Chihei Hatakeyama - Minima Moralia
      Clark - Body Riddle

      Compilations:
      Hans-Joachim Roedelius: Works 1968 - 2005
      Various - Gold Leaf Branches

      Reissue:
      Evan Parker, Derek Bailey and Han Bennink - The Topography of the Lungs
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic