19575'Statement of Purpose' update - Xynthetic Netlabel

  • xyntheticnetlabel
    Dec 22, 2006
      Hey all,
      The submissions have been rapidly coming in and we are more than
      excited with the calibre of artists that are participating on this.
      The cut-off for submissions will be January 1st, 2007 as we are aiming
      for a February release with this. Look for limited edition t-shirts
      to correspond with the release of this compilation!

      We are crossing many genres with Statement Of Purpose - indicating
      our diverse appreciation and love for these styles of music. We feel
      the strength of this release and our future releases, will give weight
      to what we are trying to accomplish with Xynthetic as an entity. The
      exposure and promotion of artists that deserve attention beyond the
      border of their city and country.

      We have some well-established artists as well as a great deal of
      unsigned talent that we feel deserve to be showcased alongside them.
      The updated roster of confirmed artists for Statement Of Purpose
      include:

      Amorph
      Psonikadia
      Aphorism
      Displacer
      Portland
      Mochipet
      Xyn
      Exillon
      Userwave
      Chemical X
      Raab Kodeq
      Joseph Auer
      Urusai
      Zainetica
      Keef Baker
      Adaptive
      JGarrett
      Sascha Mueller

      In addition to this, Germany's Sascha Mueller (Mhz Records,
      NORTHBEATZ Audio, Pharmacom Records) will be putting out an EP of
      material on Xynthetic - we are very happy to have Sascha join our
      ranks and provide us with our first international release!

      Keep those submissions coming - the cut-off for the compilation is
      January 1st, 2007 but we are always taking submissions. We want
      artists that have material for EP and full-length releases, so if you
      miss the cut-off, do not let this stop you from hitting us up with
      what you have been working on.

      Cheers and thank you all!

      Graeme and Josh at Xynthetic

      graeme@...