19172New distribution

  • Industria Masoquista
    Nov 29, 2005
      Hi there!

      We have 4 new CD's on our mailorder.

      - A NOISE TRIBUTE TO REVEREND JIM JONES CD-R with: Audio Pollution / Scum Earth / Hinyouki / Industria Masoquista and more (Total Domination Records - Spain) $10,oo USD

      - CONTAGIOUS MUSIC CD-R with: Dissecting Table / Industria Masoquista & Naked Intruder (UPD ORGANIZATION-JAPAN) $10,oo USD

      - DISSECTING TABLE "HUMAN BREEDING" CD (RELEASE - U.S.A.) $14,oo USD

      - DISSECTING TABLE "LIFE" CD (RELEASE - U.S.A.) $14,oo USD

      Prices inc. postage to AMERICA

      Add to your order the following postage per item:

      $2,oo USD EUROPE
      $3,oo USD REST OF WORLD

      Please send us your order to:

      C/O: JAVIER RIERA NAVAS
      Club Buzzom QUIO-3391
      P.O. Box: 02-5268
      Miami - Florida 33102
      U.S.A.

      Checks paid to JAVIER RIERA NAVAS name. We don't accept IMO.

      PayPal orders are accepted ask us for details to industriamasoquista@...

      MOBILE PHONE 00593 98 314730
      Visit us: http://rapeartprods.tk/

      all the best