18762Organ Radio 21 - This Is Why I Bookmarked You

  • leisur_hive
    Jan 20, 2005
      Organ Radio 21 - This Is Why I Bookmarked You:

      Hello,

      We are pleased to say that Leisur Hive's track 'Neck Decision'
      features on the excellent new compilation CD from Org Records.
      'This Is Why I Bookmarked You' contains 17 tracks of cutting edge
      new music including tracks from The Kramers, 65DaysOfStatic,
      Suitable Case For Treatment and many others.

      Tracklisting:

      1: TWENTYSIXFEET - Panic Drone
      2: 65DAYSOFSTATIC - Hole
      3: THE KRAMERS - Hey
      4: MIDASUNO - Taste The Virus
      5: I-DEF-I - When Venus Sends A Black Rose
      6: SUNS OF THE TUNDRA - Bottlenecked
      7: LEISUR HIVE - Neck Decision
      8: SUITABLE CASE FOR TREATMENT - Dead Pigeon Teachers
      9: CUBIC SPACE DIVISION - Silhouette
      10: CARETAKER - Ennui
      11: THEE MORE SHALLOWS - 2 AM
      12: JOHN THE BAKER & THE MALNOURISHED - Crack Baby
      13: WHEN REASON SLEEPS - Words Can Kill
      14: TROUBLEMAKER - Dirty Cop
      15: THE SICK - Broken Ways
      16: EVERYTHING MUST GO - I Hate Music

      This very fine compilation is available for £5 from our shop
      page: http://www.leisur-hive.co.uk/product.html

      And please do come and say hello at our forum/messageboard:
      Go to http://www.leisur-hive.co.uk and click on 'forum'

      Best wishes to all