18607Re: Points of Interest

  • Keith Berry
    Oct 13, 2004
      Good idea Mark, I am doing a web design course at the moment and have
      to decide on a subject to build a site around, so maybe I will have a
      go at doing it.

      --- In thewire@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <kybosh@t...> wrote:

      > II wish more stuff like this was posted. I'd really like to see
      sites where
      > new bands send demos - or even better online radio that plays wide.
      Though I
      > suppose technically I need the announcements for this kind of thing?

      hello

      I made up a links list of labels and webzines that I send out music
      too, thought I would share it as it might come in useful for certain
      people.

      If anybody wants to suggest some links that I have left out please
      do.

      http://uk.geocities.com/keithberryuk1/

      Best Keith Berry
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic