18076Re: [thewire] Oz

  • philT
    Apr 14, 2004
      > I also love the 80s stuff by the Birthday Party, Moodists, Scientists
      > and I ought to check out a few others. Grong GRong always sounded
      > like they ought to be interesting. So did Ollie OLsen. Am I missing
      > anything else fantabulous?
      > Stevo

      try the australian post-punk comp "Can't Stop It" from chapter - reviewed in
      the Wire ages ago (it's out of print though). also the 2 cd comp of more
      rocky obscure things called "Tales from the Australian Underground" that
      should be more easy to find. and you can check out my web pages as linked
      below for more.

      regards,

      philT

      >> Sydney Post-Punk Bands 78-84 :