17996RE: [thewire] Somnabula Kid Rock

  • michael jackson
    Mar 1, 2004
      I found the sampler rather uninteresting, however, I like MAN'S BEST
      FRIEND's title selection.
      And by the way, isn't this the 2nd Anticon-related cover in the past year ?
      Where's Bailey ?

      >From: sturmgas@...
      >To: thewire@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [thewire] Somnabula Kid Rock
      >Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 11:48:27 +0100 (MET)
      >

      > > The Domino sampler is mostly pretty cool, but the Somnabula track tells
      >me
      > > that
      > > we should wait a little longer til we tell Kid Rock to hook up with
      >Trent
      > > Reznor.
      >
      >Luckily Kid Rock isnt that popular at this side of the ocean. but the combi
      >of NIN whose carreer isnt going to well with Kid rock sounds awfull enough.
      >There something wrong with that Somnabula track, liked it first but now it
      >annoys me, dated bad voice etc.
      >
      >--
      >Het beste en tot mails,
      >Herman de Vries
      >
      >http://www.sturmgas.net
      >
      >GMX ProMail (250 MB Mailbox, 50 FreeSMS, Virenschutz, 2,99 EUR/Monat...)
      >jetzt 3 Monate GRATIS + 3x DER SPIEGEL +++ http://www.gmx.net/derspiegel
      >+++

      Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as
      $29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic