17994wise buys?

  • Stevo
    Mar 1, 2004
      I've just been trying to get this stuff ordered from Doug Larson but
      as yet have recieved no response as to whether he has them in or
      not.
      Just thought I'd see what people made of the records.

      Mormos Magic Spell of Mother's Wrath
      Out of Focus Wake Up
      Balletto di Bronzo YS (Includes 1 50 track) (what does the message in
      brackets mean?)
      Kebenekajse same (second)
      Samla Mammas Manna Maltid (is there much significant diference
      between this and the REsource version? I hear the Silence version of
      this has 2 extra tracks)
      Samla Mammas Manna Klossa Knapitatet

      also thinking about ordering up a couple of cds by Malicorne.
      Does anybody know what's essential by them?
      Stevo
      NP les Rallizes Denudes cd 2 trk 1
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic