17659Re: Yellow Magic Orchestra/Ryuichi Sakamoto/Haruomi Hosono

  • gradyfinklemyer
    Dec 11, 2003
      Damn, wish I still had that 10cd Sakamoto box of work from the early
      to mid 80's. There was some good stuff on there. I liked the disc
      with the picture of him at the piano, and a shadow of an insect
      behind him. Hard to keep track of all his stuff though.