17479Re: other great lost albums

  • Stevo
    Oct 7 4:54 AM
      --- In thewire@yahoogroups.com, "michael j" <emptyj4@h...> wrote:
      what about the Anthony Braxton LPs on
      > Arista ? I haven't seen many of those and they are essential in my
      > opinion...Sackville Records out of Toronto had some great titles by
      > Braxton,

      REminds me, I was looking up the Town Hall'72 cd on Google after
      having lost my copy several years back.
      What I found didn't seem to have the same tracklisting as the copy
      of the cd I used to have, which had A Jerome Kern song on and came
      with a free mini poster from the gig.
      Was there a cd from the early 90s that added material that wasn't on
      the original lp or something?
      Stevo
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic