17475Drumbo v. Metalanguage (was Re: other great lost albums)

  • Kristopher S. Handley
    Oct 7, 2003
      What's the story here? I've not heard of Drumbo v. Metalanguage...

      ----s

      np: SABBATH BLOODY SABBATH

      >From: kraig grady <kraiggrady@...>
      >Jim French BTW is still on the war path on this one, i wouldn't suggest
      >anyone to reissue it w/o his approval.
      > his sword is sharpened and i mean a real sharpen sword

      > > Are any Metalanguage titles available??
      > > Jim French - "If Looks Could Kill" LP ( Metalanguage)

      Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
      (depending on the local service providers in your area).
      https://broadband.msn.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic