17428Re: [thewire] Great lost albums.

  • Chris Whitehead
    Sep 30, 2003
      My favourite lost albums are a La Dusseldorf LP Called Viva and a Michael Gira LP called Drainland which I lent to my mate Mark Watson. Unfortunately he took an overdose and died, I never had the guts to ask his mum to give me my vinyl back. Now those are real lost albums!

      Quippy

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT