17412Re: [thewire] new issue

  • chux
    Sep 29, 2003
      >Speaking of lame covers..

      I really like the latest cover. Personally, I'd like to see a guest
      designer do the cover each month. No more recognisably human shapes
      on the cover, just abstract things please.

      It would also be much better if it just said "THE WIRE" and nothing
      else. Well perhaps the occasional blasphemy just to attract
      attention... but not in the sense of having Matmos on the cover.

      "Quantify quality,
      qualify quantity."

      [Portions of this message have
      been subliminally enhanced]