17071[thewire] Re: Brazilian music

  • Jason Witherspoon
    Jul 1, 2003
      At 9:44 AM +0000 7/1/03, metrolounger wrote:
      >If you mean the 1968 album Domingo, with Caetano Veloso, you can get
      >it as an import on Amazon.
      >

      >Subject: Re: [thewire] Brazilian music
      >

      >talking of Brazilian music, I have been heavily into
      >tropicalia and have got quite a few related albums.
      >The one I cannot find is the first Gal Costa album:
      >anyone have any clues where to find??

      They've got both of her s/t 1969 albums at Dusty Grooves for $13.99 a
      pop-- the superior-sounding recent Brazilian reissues, too--

      http://www.dustygroove.com
      --

      Jason Witherspoon
      ---------

      "...almost any idea which jogs you out of your current abstractions
      may be better than nothing." -- Alfred North Whitehead

      http://www.konformist.com/911/war-is-a-racket.htm
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic