16998Re: [thewire] Oroonies

  • Darryl Biggs
    Jun 19, 2003
      Yep, the Cheapsuit O¹Roonies were their psychedelic barn dance incarnation -
      (very good band in fact) and usually could be found playing at 3am in one of
      the circus tents at Glastonbury. They used to put their stuff out on etape
      cassettes that you could buy at gigs (like the Ullulators and early Ozric
      stuff) when club dog was still in the Robey in Finsbury Park...

      Ah, they were the days... Sorry I think I¹m having a flashback

      Darryl Biggs
      Communications Officer
      Sonic Arts Network
      The Jerwood Space