16912Re: Coil Video

  • michael j
    May 27, 2003
      I recall seeing this video circa 1986-87. I do NOT recall Mark Almond
      in the video, however, it has been a while and my memory does not
      always serve me so well. The controversy you mention probably stems
      from the video depicting the death of a young AIDS victim. A 12"
      single was also released, the proceeds from which benefitted AIDS
      research &/or outreach programs. I still have this record I am NOT
      selling it on ebay ! As for the video I do not know where or if it
      can be seen, especially since this was back in their SOME BIZZARE
      days.
      and cheers to you mon ami, Michael