16483Industria Masoquista / Alter Breitenbach split 3" CD-R

  • Industria Masoquista
    Feb 1, 2003
      Please, reply this e-mail directly to
      industriamasoquista@...

      New! Industria Masoquista (Ecuador) / Alter
      Breitenbach (Brazil) split 3"CD-R
      Produced by Bacteria Records (Brazil) 2 power harsh
      noise tracks from both South American artists. Good
      quality sound, nice package and limited to 25 copies.
      You can order your copy by $5,oo USD Post Paid to
      America and $7,oo USD Post Paid to Rest of World

      Also available 4 copies from BACTERIOLOGY VOL. 1 comp.
      CD-R w:/ Sikhara, Sochkhere, P.S.G.K., Alter
      Breitenbach, Daruin, Industria Masoquista and more.
      Avaliable by $6,oo USD Post Paid to America & $8,oo
      USD Post Paid to Rest of World

      Make your oders directly to our U.S.A. address:

      C/O: JAVIER RIERA NAVAS

      Club Buzzon # Q3391

      P.O. Box: 02-5268 Miami,

      Miami, Florida 33102-5268

      Telf: (305) 592 0839

      U.S.A.

      TRADERS: Please, rirst write us to our e-mail
      industriamasoquista@...

      Soon available on Rape Art Prods.

      * BIG CITY ORCHESTRA "Can't we just have sex instead?
      (U.S.A.) CD-R
      * THE HATERS "XFGHIALUNO" (U.S.A.) CD-R

      Both releases will be available from February and
      limited editon of 50 copies each release.

      ALL THE BEST
      JAVIER

      industriamasoquista@...
      http://scoptophilia.com/industriamasoquista/