16409Re: get back lps

  • gradyfinklemyer <gradyfinklemyer@yahoo.c
    Jan 11, 2003
      Oh my, I was off by a few dollars. I just calculated shipping for
      eight cd's and it was...$8 for shipping and "handling", which is too
      much. And it just gets higher the more cd's you order. That's why you
      should have a flat rate such as $5.00 for Ups. If you're wondering
      why you might be losing business there, Mr. Trump, it t'aint that
      hard to figure. It don't pay to order more from Midheaven, but less.

      Oh, but nevermind. What I really meant to say is that Midheaven has
      a great selection, great prices, and great service. Ya, and Pete
      Townshend isn't a pedophile, he's just doin' research.

      --- In thewire@yahoogroups.com, Jason Witherspoon <arzachel@s...>
      wrote:
      > At 8:08 PM +0000 1/11/03, gradyfinklemyer <gradyfinklemyer@y...>
      wrote:
      > > Hey, I just remember being "astonished" at the 10 or 15 dollar
      > >shipping charge for ordering three or four cd's. Is that $5.00
      > >shipping and $10.00 "handling" fee? If you offered Ups you could
      have
      > >a flat fee of $5.00 or so couldn't you? Or you could offer to ship
      > >without jewel cases, which would make it cheaper on both sides.
      >
      > Sigh. 4 cds ship at $4.50 or $5.50 depending upon where in the US
      > they're going to:
      >
      > http://www.midheaven.com/freight.html
      >
      > Any other lies you'd like to tell?
      >

      > >--- In thewire@yahoogroups.com, Jason Witherspoon <arzachel@s...>
      > >wrote:
      > >>
      > >> Wow, I'm astonished ralph has something bad to say about
      something
      > >> I'm involved with. Will wonders never cease!
      > >>
      > >> And we're gonna have to raise them, too, because we're losing
      money
      > >> hand over fist on the current schedule.

      BYG/Actuel

      http://www.midheaven.com/labels/nonexc/byg.actuel.get.back.html

      > >http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      > >>
      > >> --
      > >>
      > >> Jason Witherspoon
      > >> ---------
      > >> --- ---
      > >> --- ---
      > >> ---------
      > >> ----O----
      > >> ---------
      > >>
      > >> "...almost any idea which jogs you out of your current
      abstractions
      > >> may be better than nothing." -- Alfred North Whitehead
      > >>
      > >> http://www.konformist.com/911/war-is-a-racket.htm

      > >TheWire List Info Page: [getting there]
      > >
      > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > --
      >
      > Jason Witherspoon
      > ---------
      > --- ---
      > --- ---
      > ---------
      > ----O----
      > ---------
      >
      > "...almost any idea which jogs you out of your current abstractions
      > may be better than nothing." -- Alfred North Whitehead
      >
      > http://www.konformist.com/911/war-is-a-racket.htm
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic