16388New Music Auctions

  • Herb Levy
    Jan 6, 2003
      Hi all,

      I'm back on the auction circuit and thought some of you'd be
      interested in what I have on offer right now.

      Current items include an issue of Soundings magazine, and rare vinyl
      recordings of music by John Adams, Derek Bailey's Company (with
      Ursula Oppens, Fred Frith, George Lewis, and others) Glenn Branca,
      John Cage, Harry Partch, and John Zorn.

      In the coming weeks, I'll have more issues of Soundings; a second
      issue of Source #11; some Conlon Nancarrow scores; some other new
      music books & magazines (still to be dug out of storage) as well as
      vinyl recordings of music by by Alvin Curran, Julius Hemphill, Witold
      Lutoslawski, Evan Parker, Karlheinz Stockhausen, and many other items.

      You can check it all out at:
      <http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=hrebll>.

      Best wishes for the new year,

      Herb