16226I'm a bit peeved

  • Fractured Music
    Nov 28, 2002
      Today I was at my brothers and he asks me if I want this free "Wire Tapper 09" that came with his copy of the Wire. I'm looking at it thinking what the @#$%? Where is my Wire? It's the end of November and I still never got mine in the mail. Anybody else in the Boston area having problems delivery. I notice from time to time that Newbury gets it quite early, as they do with Mojo. But my brother said he bought his two weeks ago.

      I've only ever had great things to say about the sub dept.. They were a big help when I renewed for a two year stretch instead of the usual one. But anybody have any clues?

      ---Varjak