16137Re: throbbing gristle box set, C93/NWW, Detroit

  • Stevo
    Nov 2, 2002
      --- In thewire@y..., "simonfay2001" <simonfay2001@y...> wrote:
      > Stop me if...etc Current 93 - good entry-point?

      I think the 2 that I've got are bpoth great entry points
      The compilation 2cd Calling For vAnished faces which was even cheap
      for a single cd when I bought it. Got a lot of ep stuff +things

      +All the Pretty little Horses the lp with the nick cave version of
      that track on. is pretty cool too.
      Calling... also has the Shirley Collins version on.

      Any word on the Shirley Collins box set?
      Stevo
      Np Jane's Addiction Obvious
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic