154Nick Cave interview (fwd)

  • ianw
    Jun 1, 1998
      curious coincidence: this URL is for an article on my new home town's
      favourite export, from it's proudest quality daily, yesterday's edition.
      ==ian

      ps. I too have a soft spot for the various things on this family tree. It
      kinda bugs me when the Birthday Party's incredible musical complexity is
      ignored in favour of the pyrotechnics. I mean, you're hard pushed to find
      a minor-diminished-seventh [if that's what it's called..] in the history
      of rock; this group were using them in evry song justabout