15012Re: [thewire] list of the state

  • chain-wallet bitch
    Jun 7, 2002

      jamello@... wrote:
      >right on. the quality of posts used to be much better back in the day, but
      >at this point we don't even have any quantity to speak of! everyone's too
      >business out enjoying the summer or scratching their chins to the new dj
      >shadow, i guess.

      Well hey, I didn't think I was breaking any rules by mentioning an ongoing auction - I've tried to point this info in the direction where it seemed the most likely to get to like-minded audiences. Sorry you're not one of 'em.

      As for the Mpls/Church gig, if you look at the bill, it's really a promising event, maybe just not your cup of tea. I don't like most of what I read in the daily news, either, but maybe it's just not always for me, y'know?

      And of course, you're always free to START a conversation about something you deem worthy of merit, eh? How about that new DJ Shadow album, wot? Unfortunately, everyone around me is pissing their undies because The Hives are touring, or Elvis Costello.

      Kisses.

      Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com