146495 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE CONSTRUCTION OF BEYOND 2002

  • PROTOTYPE ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
    Mar 31, 2002
      On April 6, 2002 Shutdown Productions and FestivalCre8or.com will begin construction on the most entertaining outdoor festival in South Florida history. Beyond 2002 has been in the works for 2 years now and finally we get to make our dream a reality. The only word that I can say that can describe what we are trying to accomplish is INTENSE. Upon you entering the Beyond facility, you will be overwhelmed with 3 genres of Music, awesome Extreme Sports and World Class Production.
      Shutdown Productions and FestivalCre8or.com are looking forward to sharing our dream with you.
      YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!!!!

      TERRY MAC
      http://www.festivalcre8or.com Production Designer and Production Manager Shutdown Productions
      Beyond 2002 - April 2002 - Downtown Miami, Florida http://www.shutdownproductions.com/