14445pics of fleming

  • ralph2391311
    Feb 28, 2002
      Andrew Fleming would put his picture up, but it would just look
      like someone bending over and showing you their asshole. Since this
      will probably be me last post, because someone will ban me again, I'd
      just like to say that it would be nice if either Fleming or Kraig
      Grady would even have the balls to admit they banned me. Grady tells
      me it was Fleming who banned me, and Fleming tells me it was Grady
      who banned me. You're both a couple of spineless weasels. Have fun
      with your boring, uptight, po-faced list girls.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic