1434Re: Fw: Muslimgauze

  • Steven Taylor
    Jan 14, 2000
      > I noticed for some strange that the list attributes for this list were set
      > to "reply to sender" and not "reply to list"...so if you sent a message by
      > hitting the reply button on your mail app...it probably went only to the
      > sender. It is fixed now. That said, DeeDee was kind enough to offer up
      > some Muslimgauze opinions...which I think was intended for the list...davis

      This is the only mailing list i'm on where 'reply to list' is set as default.
      It seems much better to have 'reply to sender' as default as a precedent has
      already been set by other Mailing lists.
      Ive seen plenty of replies to the list which were obviously intended as
      personal replies.

      Steve
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic