13700Re: [thewire] vacationing in Anaphoria

  • mIEKAL aND
    Dec 6, 2001
      Ive been working with a notion called hand-print intonation with gourd
      saxophones. That is I get a gourd, put a mouthpiece on it & then get
      comfortable holding that particular gourd in some way that reflects the
      shapes of the gourd. I then make holes in the places that my fingers
      have settled upon. sort of neaderthal harmonic theory. A few of my
      music projects can be found at:

      RADIO CATERPILLAR

      http://cla.umn.edu/joglars/radio_caterpillar/index.html

      pictures of a few instruments at:

      http://net22.com/qazingulaza/inventedinstruments.html

      radio caterpillar is also the name of my email radio station, but I
      think it is having some downtime right now.

      mIEKAL