12581RE: [thewire] Summer playlist

  • Keith McColl
    Aug 3, 2001
      well worth a go - last album - the 1 with babbling brook cover i think is
      better than the new 1 - new 1 is their merc rev deserters songs stab at
      curio pop if you will . 2nd 1 more fun for stupid musical japes - but hey
      wot would i know

      ***MY 98'S BOOMIN WITH A TRUNK O FUNK ***
      Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual, not the
      company unless specifically indicated to that effect. This e-mail and any
      attachments are confidential and solely for the use of the intended
      recipient. If you are not the intended recipient we apologise for any
      inconvenience. Please return to the sender. Any use or copying of this
      e-mail or attachments is strictly prohibited