12551Requesting Permission for posting newsletter

  • Joan Senomar
    Jul 31, 2001
      Hi there from the Sonic Wave Staff.

      The purpose of this mail is to get in touch with all you moderators of the
      mailing lists I'm suscribed to ans see if it's a problem if I post our
      newsletter to the lists every once in a while.

      Yup, I know I should have sent this message BEFORE sending the first
      newsletter, but believe me, I am more or less a novice with this and did not
      even think about it.

      Get in touch with me if you have any problems and I will get you off our
      mailing list.

      Truly sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused,

      Joan
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic