1182FS: Morton Subotnick LP & William Burroughs "Material"

  • Myflyisopn@xxx.xxx
    Oct 31 10:05 PM
      I've just got my hands on two items I think wire list members would be
      interested in. If you are interested in either, or both, of the following,
      send your offers to me at:
      palefrosch@...

      MORTON SUBOTNICK
      "The Wild Bull" LP (Nonesuch H-71208)
      *very slight cover wear, record is in excellent condition

      MATERIAL with WILLIAM S. BURROUGHS
      "The Road To The Western Lands" (Mercury) 2X12"
      'a collection of radical mix translations from Material's _Seven Souls_
      Remixes by: Talvin Singh, Spring Heel Jack, DJ Soul Slinger, DJ Olive and Bill
      Laswell himself.
      *records are in excellent condition

      Just happened upon these records, I already have copies and thought others
      might be interested.

      Marc