111Re: Noise Bands

  • Anders Dahl
    May 29, 1997
      >From: Anna Clare McDuff <psp01acm@...>

      >> > Mmmmmm..... I know what you mean :-) There's one difference
      >> >though... we females *do* make up slightly more than half the population
      >> >of the world.....
      >> >
      >> > Anna
      >> >

      >> Not the female alternative alternative composers/musicians though... ;-)
      >>
      > I repeat... there are many many more of 'em that you'd ever know
      >from reading the music press!
      >
      > Anna

      I mean counting how large share of earths population is male "alternative
      alternative composers/musicians". There cannot possibly be a major share of
      female ones. I have to admit I only have one female aac/m (alternative
      alternative composers/musicians) in my record collection, Pauline
      Olivieros. Probably due to underexposure. But I'm just as curious as Paul
      Gough.

      anders.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic