10201philip jeck

  • phil hargreaves
    Dec 3, 2000
      "Anyone else see Philip Jeck at the Sonic Boom thing by the way. My
      favourite live perfomance of the year. The review of him in December's
      Wire in Japan made me want to investigate more ... recording
      recommendations anyone??"

      Phil is a neighbour of mine, so i accosted him today by the bottle bank,
      & he points out that 'his new one' (i don't have a title for this,
      sorry) is a live recording, so if you liked him live, this should be
      closest to what you liked (he likes 'surf' as well, but it's a bit out
      of date, in terms of how his music has since developed).

      phil hargreaves
      --
      whi music
      http://www.whi-music.co.uk