[playlist] framework - 01.06.08

  • . m u r m e r .
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      /*framework*/ broadcasts sundays on *resonance104.4fm* in london (uk) or
      worldwide on http://www.resonancefm.com from 10-11pm gmt

      next edtion: *08.06.08*
      ~ time zone converter: http://thesaturnv.com/converter.html ~

      *for general info, playlists, podcasts, or to stream the latest edition:
      http://www.resonancefm.com/framework *
      *framework is supported by /soundtransit/: http://www.soundtransit.nl *

      RESONANCE FM'S PROGRAMMING IS PRODUCED ENTIRELY BY VOLUNTEERS; PLEASE
      HELP US TO CONTINUE BY MAKING A DONATION. CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE TO FIND
      OUT HOW YOU CAN HELP KEEP RESONANCE ON THE AIR:
      HTTP://WWW.RESONANCEFM.COM. THANK YOU!

      /*framework*/ - phonography / field recording; contextual and
      decontextualized sound activity
      presented by patrick mcginley

      in this edition we featured 3 released and 2 unreleased works: in the
      released camp we heard *jacob kirkegaard*'s series of harmonic room
      feedback sessions (a sort of 'i am sitting in a room' for ambient
      spaces) recorded in various sites in the village of chernobyl), a
      collaboration between *ralf wehowsky* (*rlw*) and *the transindustrial
      toy orchestra* (*tito*), and a free mp3 release through *ben owen*'s
      *addenda* series (which i see now has had a very limited release as well
      as a special edition enhanced cd) of *jeremy slater*'s japanese
      rain-on-tin-can recordings. in the unreleased camp we heard a series of
      raw field recordings (including a fantastic narrative by a resident of
      chitwood, oregon - we'll hear some more from this disc next time) by
      *dan crall*, and a mysteriously unlabeled cdr of slowly building wind
      drone by french artist *strom varx*. all this opened for us with a
      framework intro recorded by british designer *philip marshall* in paris.

      again, we are always looking for material for the show, whether raw
      field recordings, field recording based composition, or introduction
      submissions. we are also now accepting proposals for full editions of
      our guest curated series. send proposals or material, released or not,
      on any format, to the address below. if you have any questions, please
      don't hesitate to get in touch!

      framework
      354 rue de l'andelle
      27910 perruel
      france

      framework@...

      *01.06.08*
      *(this edition will be available online until 08.06.08)*

      *(start - finish / artist / track / album / label)*

      00:00 - 05:10 / philip marshall / framework intro
      http://www.rebelsincontrol.com

      01:07 - 12:47 / jacob kirkegaard / church / 4 rooms / touch
      http://www.fonik.dk, http://www.touchmusic.org.uk

      05:07 - 27:16 / strom varx / /[track 1, excerpt 1]/ / - / -
      http://stromvarx.blogspot.com

      14:53 - 20:31 / rlw & tito / aufdemweg (the fall of public man) /
      mahlzeit / hinterzimmer
      http://www.selektion.com, http://www.transindustriell.de,
      http://www.hinterzimmer-records.com

      22:30 - 28:08 / dan crall / the thinking room / recluse abandon / -
      http://www.dancrall.blogspot.com

      23:51 - 26:08 / jeremy slater / koenji-rain-enjuku-1 / ueno and
      koenji rain / addenda
      http://jeremyslater.net, http://seasonalbk.net/_addenda

      25:51 - 33:39 / rlw & tito / fressen, vergessen / mahlzeit /
      hinterzimmer
      http://www.selektion.com, http://www.transindustriell.de,
      http://www.hinterzimmer-records.com

      30:43 - 33:33 / dan crall / chitwood / recluse abandon / -
      http://www.dancrall.blogspot.com

      30:45 - 42:29 / strom varx / /[track 1, excerpt 2]/ / - / -
      http://stromvarx.blogspot.com

      34:28 - 47:32 / jacob kirkegaard / gymnasium / 4 rooms / touch
      http://www.fonik.dk, http://www.touchmusic.org.uk

      36:42 - 37:51 / jeremy slater / koenji-rain-enjuku-2 / ueno and
      koenji rain / addenda
      http://jeremyslater.net, http://seasonalbk.net/_addenda

      39:33 - 48:06 / dan crall / damp corridor / recluse abandon / -
      http://www.dancrall.blogspot.com

      47:47 - 52:49 / rlw & tito / gabentisch grossstadt / mahlzeit /
      hinterzimmer
      http://www.selektion.com, http://www.transindustriell.de,
      http://www.hinterzimmer-records.com

      48:51 - 59:21 / strom varx / /[track 2, excerpt]/ / - / -
      http://stromvarx.blogspot.com

      52:39 - 53:51 / jeremy slater / koenji-rain-enjuku-4 / ueno and
      koenji rain / addenda
      http://jeremyslater.net, http://seasonalbk.net/_addenda

      53:39 - 58:01 / rlw & tito / bauerfruhstueck, labskaus, und
      gulaschuppe / mahlzeit / hinterzimmer
      http://www.selektion.com, http://www.transindustriell.de,
      http://www.hinterzimmer-records.com

      58:00 - 59:30 / dan crall / voicemail from paul, pt. 2 / recluse
      abandon / -
      http://www.dancrall.blogspot.com

      framework intro submissions:

      1) take yourself and a recording device to a location of your choice
      2) record for AT LEAST one minute before you -
      3) read aloud the following text:

      *welcome to framework.*

      *framework is a show consecrated to field recording, and its use in
      composition. field recording, phonography, the art of sound hunting;
      open your ears and listen!*

      4) continue your recording for AT LEAST two minutes after you have
      finished speaking
      5) send the recording on any format to the above address, or as an
      mp3 via email

      thanks!

      ||| www.murmerings.com |||