Re: Any reviews from European or early American shows?!?!?!

  • rubicon_1973
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3 6:12 PM
      Whooohooo, it´s me...Bianca or rubicon_1973 or rubi...
      I don´t know if there´s anybody here who knows me??? But i think
      Carsten still knows me?
      I really miss the old vnvnationempire times...

      *wavesback*

      Bianca

      --- In thevnvnationempire@yahoogroups.com, Carsten Gr�ber
      <vnvcarsten@...> wrote:

      > --- In thevnvnationempire@yahoogroups.com, "donald_r_schmitz"
      > <donald_r_schmitz@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Where is everyone? Is everyone dead except me and Tom?
      > >
      > I think most people moved to Livejournal or Myspace.
      >
      > Multimedia and stuff ;o)
      >
      > But hey there's still life out there!
      >
      > *waves*
      >
      > CFG

    • Danielle
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4 6:20 AM
        I am new to the group. I saw VNV on the Judgement tour in New
        Orleans. It was the most high energy show I have ever been to.
        Everyone in the club was dancing and moving to Ronan's command. A
        truly religious experience. It made my soul a tangible being.

        --- In thevnvnationempire@yahoogroups.com, rubicon_1973
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Whooohooo, it´s me...Bianca or rubicon_1973 or rubi...
        > I don´t know if there´s anybody here who knows me??? But i think
        > Carsten still knows me?
        > I really miss the old vnvnationempire times...
        >
        > *wavesback*
        >
        > Bianca
        >

        > --- In thevnvnationempire@yahoogroups.com, Carsten Gr�ber
        > <vnvcarsten@> wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In thevnvnationempire@yahoogroups.com, "donald_r_schmitz"
        > > <donald_r_schmitz@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Where is everyone? Is everyone dead except me and Tom?
        > > >
        > > I think most people moved to Livejournal or Myspace.
        > >
        > > Multimedia and stuff ;o)
        > >
        > > But hey there's still life out there!
        > >
        > > *waves*
        > >
        > > CFG