history

  • richard brownell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2002
      i guess i should be a charter member. went out in feb
      '38 came back 0ct'40 ist ship was Blackhawk then
      Edsall
      came home on Augusta. was a deckhand, gunner, and
      whaleboat coxswain. made every port in P.I. China,
      Siam
      (Bangkok} love to hear from Asiatic Sailors. I am wd6fla2000@...

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • clayramsey
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2002
        I am glad and honored to have you as a member.

        If you have memories or remeberances I'm sure we all would love to
        learn of, and from, them!

        Welcome!

        Clay

        --- In theusasiaticfleet@y..., richard brownell <wd6fla2000@y...>