MY NEW E-MAIL

  • redleg112@mchsi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2010
      hi

      some of you didnt get this my new e-mail is

      redleg112@...

      please send me a bank mail so i can fill my address book please send everything to my new address

      thanks

      mike

      GOVERMENTS ARE INSTITUTED AMONG MEN, DERIVING THEIR JUST POWERS FROM THE CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED. THAT WHENEVER ANY FORM OF GOVERMENT BECOMES DESTRUCTIVE TO THESE ENDS, IT IS THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO ALTER OR ABOLISH SUCH GOVERMENT AND INSTITUTE NEW GOVERMENT, LAYING IT'S FOUNDATION ON SUCH PRINCIPLES AND ORGANIZING IT'S POWERS IN SUCH FORM, AS TO THEM SHALL MOST LIKELY EFFECT THEIR SAFETY AND HAPPINESS.

      THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDANCE
      IN GENERAL CONGRESS ASSEMBLED, JULY THE 4TH 1776