Clemson destroyer steam plant configuration

  • Stephen Greene
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009
      A few months ago i asked if anyone knew where i could find a manual or book on the engineering plant layout for the clemson class destroyers.And i got an answer but i did not write it down,And i do not remember the name of the book or it's author.It was a manual for officers.Please help I'm building a model of the plant,I have started on the boilers using pictures But dont have any pics or drawings of the reduction gears,turbines,etc.
    • Stephen Greene
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009
        Well,it would help if i spent a few minutes and looked here and found out where somebody has already posted plenty of sources,Thanks!
      • bilgerat1073
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 17, 2009
          --- In theusasiaticfleet@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Greene" <bilgerat1073@...> wrote:

          > Well,it would help if i spent a few minutes and looked here and found out where somebody has already posted plenty of sources,Thanks!

          To the fellow who offered to send me some photo copies of some of the manuals/pictures of the equipment.I rudely neglected to ask you the cost of the postage&handling and other expenses of making the copies for me.If you can,send me a mailing address where i can send the funds please.V/R Stephen