USS Edsall DD219

  • meeoowhouse1
    Message 1 of 72 , Jul 2, 2001
      I have been doing research on my grandfather,
      Henry Franklin Thaw, EMC1 (see log on
      www.lonesailor.org), and am interested in obtaining an Asiatic Fleet
      Flag. Does anyone know where I can find and purchase
      one. Flying the American Flag on Holidays and Asiatic
      Fleet Day March 1 just doesn't seem to say
      enough.<br>Kelley Long
    • scout1026
      Message 72 of 72 , Apr 3 9:30 PM
        Excellent idea.

        I have posted your idea on two other popular forums
        history channel ww2 discussion board
        military.com ww2 board

        tom
        --- In theusasiaticfleet@y..., meeoowhouse1 wrote:
        > I am requesting the US Post Office to make a
        > stamp to commemorate the Asiatic Fleet. Please send
        > your letters and ideas to the below
        Postal