Re: a blue sea of blood

  • Vic Campbell
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
      It IS DEFINATELY a superb book. I wrote a review to put on Amazon.com
      and I hope others will too. Kehn's book has a great deal of DETAIL
      that is missing from other books (about he whole ABDA fleet AND the
      Japanese fleet). I recommend the book highly. www.buzzcreek.com
    • Stephen Greene
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
        --- In theusasiaticfleet@yahoogroups.com, "Vic Campbell" <vic@...>
        wrote:

        > It IS DEFINATELY a superb book. I wrote a review to put on Amazon.com
        > and I hope others will too. Kehn's book has a great deal of DETAIL
        > that is missing from other books (about he whole ABDA fleet AND the
        > Japanese fleet). I recommend the book highly. www.buzzcreek.com

        I was looking thru some of the other books i have, none of them have
        the details that this book does have.When i heard a guy was writing a
        book about Edsall,I was excited as well as skeptical.I didnt want to
        read another 'The Fleet The Gods Forgot',However i do love that book
        it's one of my favorite books.It just didnt go far enough with details
        about the individual ships or crew.Mr Kehn has done an outstanding job!
        And i think highly of him for doing what he's done.In my opinion he's
        done right by the crew and the families,Bravo-zulu to Mr.Kehn!
      • robert
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 17, 2009
          I thought you might like to know that the book has been selected as a feature item in this month's Military Book Club flyer..

          Robert