Re: Poem

  • asiaticfleet
    Message 1 of 72 , May 11, 2001
      you might be interested in attending the CA30 /
      Lost Batallion reunion this summer.<br><br>It'll be in
      Wichita Falls, TX, with most of the *mobile* surviving
      know if you're interested.<br><br>Clay.
    • scout1026
      Message 72 of 72 , Apr 3, 2002
        Excellent idea.

        I have posted your idea on two other popular forums
        history channel ww2 discussion board
        military.com ww2 board

        tom
        --- In theusasiaticfleet@y..., meeoowhouse1 wrote:
        > I am requesting the US Post Office to make a
        > stamp to commemorate the Asiatic Fleet. Please send
        > your letters and ideas to the below
        Postal